Private & Public Platforms
Have you been looking for a way to give your student or child the extra help they need?
We can help.
Tutor BLAB is an online classroom that provides students with the opportunity to be tutored at home in a private or group online classroom environment in which attendees communicate with the instructor, view presentations or videos, interact with other participants, and engage with resources in work groups. The instructor leads the class, reviewing coursework material in a live classroom environment
This is the first school district controlled tutoring system in the world. Until now, all existing programs were operated independent of the local school system. The NEW Virtual Classroom is staffed by local teachers and student volunteers from its own district.
The local community is in control of the online environment – not a profit motivated private corporation.
Advantages of BLAB Virtual Classrooms
- Eliminates the need to travel to learning centers, maximizing convenience for students
- Provides a structured curriculum during class sessions
- Easily accessible to students from any location as long as they have access to a computer and internet
- Only qualified local instructors & volunteers lead tutoring sessions
- Provides students with fellow online classroom peers to co-review coursework
- Staffed by local teachers and student volunteers from its own district.
Virtual classrooms can be used to deliver lectures, or even tutorials online. They are also great options for impromptu meetings, local civic meetings, open MIC discussions and group projects where members need to check-in on progress and bounce ideas of one-another. With the virtual environment, ideas and collaborators are never far away.
Would you like a live demo or detailed Information
on how our platform works?
Send me an instant message
(A) I would like more information on how the platform works.
(B) I would like a live online demonstration of this new platform.
(ADD email address if you prefer email)